Managing the largest tunnel project in the world is complex.
Selecting Omniveta Finance as factoring partner was simple.
Because we make factoring simple.

0

Billion AUD

The Fermern Project, connecting Denmark with Germany, is funded by the Danish State and the EU and is the largest project of its kind ever undertaken.
0

Suppliers

Hundreds of suppliers, both domestic and international, will be engaged in the construction of the tunnel.
0

Partner

With Omniveta as the sole Factoring partner, Femern has chosen a partner that understands the importance of providing their suppliers with a fast, convenient and flexible cash flow solution.

Financing the future of construction

Omniveta Finance has partnered with Progressclaim.com®, the construction industry standard for connected contract administration™, to offer General Contractors the ability to empower their Subcontractors by providing them access to a product that helps improve their cash flows and strengthen and grow their businesses.

Factoring just got
  • smarter
  • simpler
  • faster


.

With traditional debtor financing you receive an advance of up to 80% of the invoice value. Once your customer pays, you then receive the remaining 20%, minus the discount charged by the finance company.

The problem is – you don’t know what the discount is until your customer pays the invoice. Add a myriad of fees and interest and it’s virtually impossible to know what the finance is going to cost you.

With Cash On Acceptance™ everything is included. No costly add-ons here. And not only is everything included, there’s only one figure to keep track of – the discount rate.

And to make it even better, as the only debtor finance company in Australia, Omniveta guarantees the rate so you always know what you are going to pay for our service up front!



Receive up to 97%

With Cash on Acceptance™ you receive the full invoice amount, minus our discount, within 24 hours.

Get paid in 24 hours

Australian businesses are waiting an average of 52 days to get paid. Why wait when you can get paid today?

No additional fees

We believe in keeping things simple, so with us there’s no administration fees, account fees or invoicing fees.

No interest charges

With Cash On Acceptance™ everything is included. There’s only one figure to keep track of – the discount rate.
If you can’t reduce costs or raise prices, speeding up your cash flow is the way to grow your business.Harvard Business Review

Cash On
Acceptance

For suppliers of Major Projects and Corporations.

Invoice
Factoring

How long are you waiting to get paid?

Invoice
Administration

Are you focusing on your core business?

Debtor
Monitoring

Do you know who your risky debtors are? Are you sure?

Clinical
Solutions

For clinics working with corporate clients or WorkCover.

M&A Support

You’ve just shifted gears, but ARE YOU ALL GEARED UP?

We can help you with
  • cash flow
  • administration
  • debtor monitoring


.

We have provided accounts receivable services to a diverse client base for more then 10 years, ranging from simple invoice factoring and administration to administration of complex financial products on behalf of banks and other Financial Institutions.

So with Omniveta’s services you can concentrate on what you do best – running your business.


INQUIRE NOW

Call us on 1300 368 382 or use the form to get contacted by one of our specialists


CORPORATE

WIN – WIN – WIN


When suppliers to Femern, a €7 Billion tunnel project connecting Denmark with Germany, get paid, they have a new option: Cash on Acceptance™

With Omniveta as the sole Factoring and Collection partner, Femern has chosen a partner that understands the importance of providing their suppliers with a fast, convenient and flexible cash flow solution.

  • You benefit from having simplified administration and suppliers with strong cash flow. WIN.
  • Your suppliers benefit from strong cash flow and preferential finance rates. WIN.
  • We benefit from having a strong partner. WIN.

To find out more, contact us today on 1300 368 382 and talk to our Corporate Team, or email us at [email protected]